Psychologie mon amour ! Index du Forum
Psychologie mon amour !
Venez partager vos prises de note, pour une meilleure qualité de d'apprentissage !

Psychologie mon amour ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Roma v Liverpool preview: Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool on the br

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Psychologie mon amour ! Index du Forum -> Soyons sérieux -> Psychologie sociale et du travail
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom
Membres

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 13:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Roma v Liverpool preview: Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool on the br Répondre en citant

Roma v Liverpool preview: Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool on the brink of Champions League final

sbo666 Manager Jurgen Klopp thinks Roma would have to produce something special to deny Liverpool a place in the Champions League final. Having stunned Barcelona, who arrived with a 4-1 lead in the last round but exited the competition on away goals after the hosts' 3-0 win, Roma manager Eusebio Di Francesco hopes lightning strikes twice as they try to overcome a 5-2 deficit, but Klopp is remaining calm. "I really think we deserve to be here," said the Reds boss. "We are here to fight for our dreams, that is how it is, and we want to go to the final.

"After the game at Anfield a few people had a feeling we had lost and after a week a few people think Roma only have to win 3-0 but that is quite a result." Di Francesco added: "I would do a copy and paste [of the Barca game]," he said. "It is in the mind of the players. In order to compete against a rival such as Liverpool, we need to raise the bar in terms of physical effort, then comes the attitude, approach to the game and trying to score an early goal to have the fans behind us even more." sbo666

The build-up to the second leg has been overshadowed by concerns about the safety of Liverpool's travelling fans, after 53-year-old Sean Cox was attacked before the first leg at Anfield, but Klopp hopes to return to talking about events on the pitch on Wednesday. "The fight around a football game is only on the pitch, I hope, after one week of speaking about it," Klopp said. "And it was good to speak about it. Sean and his family should hear and feel our support, I really hope everyone understood." sbo666

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 13:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Psychologie mon amour ! Index du Forum -> Soyons sérieux -> Psychologie sociale et du travail Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation